Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween!



A quick post to wish you all a spooky spiritual evening, I  won't be having much fun as I will be at work, boo. But on the plus side I will be going to work dressed as a cat, just to annoy my grumpy boss, as he has no sense of fun when it comes to these things.
Me at work. Meoww!!


Check out the guys from a little witchy cafe/shop where I live, they were kind enough to let me take a picture of them outside their shop. If you live in the Bristol area you should definitely check them out, they are really lovely people. Their name has slipped my mind but I will update this post when I find out.

It is also Protector of the Realm's birthday tomorrow and we have lots planned so there are a couple more pretty cool posts coming up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment