Saturday 16 November 2013

A little update


We have been living in our caravan for two weeks now, and I can honestly say I have never been happier. It does get very cold, particularly at night, but we have bought an oil filled radiator (after an unfortunate melty-plug-socket incident with our previous heater). It works really well and makes me feel a little bit more environmentally friendly as it uses less power as the previous. The oil means it heats up quicker and holds heat better as it switches itself off after reaching the set temperature, and once it drops turns back on, and so forth. 

Last weekend I bought some wood for my bedroom head board project so hopefully next week I can post an exciting DIY tutorial.  I have had to go about it in an awkward manner because for some reason the head board seems permanently attatched to the wall. So instead of removing it to replace the fabric, it will stay put and I will simply make a wooden frame to hide the join. All will become clear! 

And I leave you with this picture of Lexington's posh new kitchen.  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment