Wednesday 16 April 2014

It's all about the eyelashes

It's my day off today, and whilst I have spent most of the day doing washing and other household jobs, I decided to spend a little bit of time putting on makeup to make me feel pretty.



It's a really simple look, I was aiming for the false lashes to be the focal point of the look, but I couldn't resist lipstick too. I'm wearing two sets of lashes, both of which I love, they make me feel cutesy and mischievous,  hence this silly photo ;)


The top ones are from Revlon I think, and are spiky and doll-like. The bottom ones are bow shaped paper lashes from Stargazer and I love them so much this is my second pair. As they are made of paper they need replacing more often than your average false lashes, but I don't mind as I don't wear them all that often anyway. Sometimes I wear big colouful makeup with only one bow on, but with a more simplistic look you can definitely get away with both.

Some times its all about the lashes ;)

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try the paper lashes but have been afraid to. I may give some try. Perhaps some bat ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to find bat ones!! I do like them, but they can be a little uncomfortable after a while

    ReplyDelete